For any problems check this
If you are using a Huawei device:
Huawei smartphones have special battery optimizations, which cause LED Blinker to be stopped. Try the following:
- Android settings – Notifications and status bar – Turn screen on for new messages
- Phone settings > Advanced Settings > Battery manager > Power plan is set to Performance.
- Phone Settings > Advanced Settings > Battery Manager > Protected apps – check for LED Blinker as Protected
- Phone Settings > Apps > LED Blinker > Battery > Power-intensive prompt [x] and Keep running after screen off [x]
- Phone settings > Apps > ‘Advanced (At the bottom) > Ignore optimisations > Press ‘Allowed’ > All apps > Find LED Blinker on the list and set to ‘Allow’ Phone settings > Apps > Settings > Special access > Ignore battery optimisation > select allow LED Blinker.
Your LED does not blink?
The notification light has to be enanbled. Dependent on your android version, you can find the setting under:
- Android settings – Display
- settings – Sound and notifications – notification light
The app does not work although the notification light is enabled?
Check if LED Blinker has show notifications enabled under app Manager. Enable accessiblity service for Android lower 4.3 (only in full version!).
You are using a sony device?
Disable stamina, ultra stamina mode
You are using an android 5.x device?
Disable silent mode for samsung 5.0.x Firmware.
If nothing works:
Latest version installed?
Is test now working?
Otherwise uninstall, restart and install again.
You can ask for help here, too:
Join this community to get the latest beta version.